2020 ART SHOW
posAbilities' 16th annual show moves online this year to safely celebrate creativity, community and diverse abilities.
October is Community Inclusion month in BC and we welcome you to join us for BC’s largest disability art show! Visit us online this October and purchase artwork directly from participating artists.
The show features individual pieces and collections of photography, paintings, illustrations, pottery, glasswork, jewelry, fabric art and cards will be exhibited and for sale directly through artists.
• Alternative Creations Studio (posAbilities)
• Artists Helping Artists – AHA (Burnaby Association for Community Inclusion)
• Avenues (Richmond Society for Community Living)
• Bridge Art Studio (Inclusion Langley Society)
• Developmental Disabilities Association
• PotteryWorks & Studio 73 (Community Living Society)
• Vicuna Art Studio (Ridge Meadows Association for Community Living)
• Derek Armstrong
• AJ Brown
• Daryl Dickson
• Steven Farr
• Brenna Finch
• Alex Lecce
• Daniel Lopez
• Ricky Sugars